COVID-19 Response and Information
NFA's Response to COVID-19
NFA's Emergency Preparedness Team continues to meet to discuss preventative measures that we can take regarding COVID-19. We have been closely monitoring various resources and have developed our series of communications concerning this ongoing outbreak.
We hope you find this page helpful and informative. If you have further questions, please contact Bridget Bradenham, School Nurse, at 215-247-3811, ext. 230.
Here are links you may find helpful in understanding COVID-19:
- From NAIS - Understanding Coronavirus: What Schools Need to Know
- From the World Health Organization (WHO) - Health Topics - Coronavirus
- From the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Summary
- From the Philadelphia Department of Public Health - Health Information Portal
- From KQED - Parenting During the Coronavirus Outbreak: What You Need to Know Now
- From NPR - Podcast from the KQED authors on the above topic
Talking to your children about COVID-19:
- From the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) - Talk to Children about COVID-19
- From The New York Times - Talking to Teens about Corona Virus
- From National Public Radio (NPR) - Just for Kids: A Comic Exploring the New Corona Virus