Norwood-Fontbonne Academy Parents Assocation (NFAPA)
Date – Time – Location
- 10/14/2020 – 7:30 p.m. – virtual
- 11/10/2020 – 7:30 p.m. – virtual
- 12/1/2020 – 7:30 p.m. – virtual
- 2/5/2021 – 8:30 a.m. – virtual
- 3/16/21 - 7:30 p.m. - virtual
- 4/20/2021 – 7:00 p.m. – TBD
- 05/27/2021 – 7:00 p.m. – Big House Dining Room, Norwood Campus
Mollie Egginton and Chrissy Hughes Curci ’91
Welcome to the Norwood-Fontbonne Academy Parents Association (NFAPA) Resource Page. Every parent and guardian of an NFA student is a member of the NFAPA.
While the role of the NFAPA has evolved and continues to change and grow in response to the needs of our school community, the three primary goals of the NFAPA are:
- To support the Mission and Vision of NFA;
- To foster community and school spirit; and,
- To fundraise.
We work together with the faculty and staff to enrich the education of our children and be a resource for parents and guardians. Every parent and guardian has something valuable to offer to our school community. Moreover, the NFAPA has something for every family and is a place for everyone.
Please join us at our meetings this year! Our meetings always include news from NFA President, Dr. Ryan Killeen. Our principal, Nancy Peluso, updates on NFA happenings and business, and the meetings offer a chance for parents and guardians to bring new ideas and feedback to the table.
Our NFA pride and school spirit will carry us and our children through this unprecedented time. By working together as a community with NFA’s faculty and staff, we will make this 100th year a wonderful celebration for our NFA community!