2020-2021 Academic Year Resources and Information
Happy Summer! Welcome to our resource page!
We hope that you are able to take some time to spend with family and friends, and enjoy these summer months before school begins in the fall. Below are some links that you can access to prepare for the upcoming academic year.
To our new families, welcome! If you have any questions, please contact Erin Wallin, Admissions Director.
To our returning families, we're happy to have you back at NFA! If you have questions, please contact Nancy Peluso, Principal, Lower Grades.
- 2020-2021 Calendar (subject to change)
- Summer Tutoring
- Summer Reading
- Stationery List - Grades 1 to 8
- Pre-K to Grade 3 Summer Resources
- Math Packet for Rising Fifth Graders
- Math Packet for Rising Sixth Graders
- Math Packet for Rising Seventh Graders
- Math Packet for Rising Eighth Graders
- Uniform Information - (NOTE: Gym uniforms are optional daily wear for the 2020-2021 academic year.)