The Big Move Downstairs: What You Need to Know about Fourth & Fifth Grade!
Join us on Monday, March 20 at 10am in The Fontbonne Building for an important information session focusing on the 4th and 5th grade experience at NFA!
The event will begin at 10am following the Saint Joseph's Day Prayer Service.
If not able to join us for the prayer service then please enter through the main office.
During this event you will hear from:
- Dr. Ryan Killeen, President, and Kathryn Henry, Principal.
- Shannon Craige, Director of Curriculum and Innovation.
- Kendall Ireland, School Counselor and Social-Emotional Learning Teacher.
- Jim Rockenbach, Director of Athletics.
- Joe Rosowski, Middle School Math Teacher and Math Coach.
- Dr. Megan Stotz, Technology Integration Specialist/Media Studies Teacher
During this hour-long event you will also have the chance to familiarize yourself with the fourth and fifth grade wing, observe classes in session with the opportunity to engage with teachers, connect with parents of students in other advisories or grades, and, most importantly, ask questions!
COME and EXPLORE the MANY OPPORTUNITIES ahead for students in fourth and fifth grade!