Parent Ambassador Program
- Are PASSIONATE about NFA
- Have a DESIRE to help NFA grow its enrollment
- Serve as a CONNECTION between NFA and the local community
- Have CREDIBILITY amongst parents and staff
NFA Parent Ambassadors are dedicated to championing NFA and promoting goodwill for our community. As parents and guardians of current NFA students, Parent Ambassadors are an invaluable peer resource to new and prospective parents. Throughout the year, Parent Ambassadors will engage several prospective families through admission events and one-on-one outreach. Along with giving time, energy, and knowledge through outreach activities, Parent Ambassadors play a critical role amongst the greater NFA parent community.
NFA PARENT AMBASSADORS WILL:
- Attend Admission Open House events (Open Houses, Montessori Mornings, etc.) to meet prospective parents and offer perspective as a current parent.
- Serve as a host family; someone that welcomes our new families and is a phone call and/or email away to help as they onboard all-things NFA.
- Call prospective parents following Admission Open House events to offer their expert perspective.
- Share NFA social media content on personal pages and community groups.
- Write positive reviews of NFA on Niche.Com, Google.Com, Private School Review, Yelp, and Great Schools.
- Share NFA’s mission/vision statement with prospective parents and greater community.
- Attend one or two 30-minute meetings throughout the year.
If you have any questions about this opportunity then please email Erin Wallin at firstname.lastname@example.org.