While members of Norwood-Fontbonne Academy's Student Council have been working hard all school year long on events and programming, they were officially recognized during the Feb. 3 Legacy Week Prayer Service.
"Involvement in student government is a privilege, honor and an act of service," said faculty advisor Alison Montemarano. "These students have been elected by their classmates and with the guidance of the faculty will be giving of their time and talent to plan and organize fun activities that will build strong relationships within the NFA Community. In addition they will consistently model excellence in living out the NFA Mission and Vision Statements to their teachers and classmates.
Congratulations to NFA's 2022 - 2023 Student Council!
- President: Tara C. '23
- Vice President: Tristen L. '24
- Treasurer: Gabe T. '23
- Secretary Ryan S. '24
- Communications Director: Francesca T. '23
- Eighth Grade Liaisons: Madison J. '23, Maddie K. '23, Catalina U. '23
- Seventh Grade Representatives: Levi B. '24, Shea F. 24, Robert L. '24
- Sixth Grade Representatives: Maddie W. '25 & Jake D. '25
- Fifth Grade Representatives: Quinn D. 26, Claire L. '26, Ryan M. '26
- Fourth Grade Representatives: Brady K. '27 and Bobby K. '27