Norwood-Fontbonne Academy is currently searching for per diem substitute teachers to join their team.
Substitute Teacher Responsibilities:
- Adhering to the curriculum and lesson plans assigned by the teacher.
- Following procedures and achieving lesson goals.
- Assigning and explaining homework.
- Overseeing students outside of the classroom, including in the hallways, recess, and cafeteria.
- Complying with all school regulations and policies at all times.
- Taking attendance and documenting daily notes.
- Ensuring the classroom and workstations are kept clean and orderly.
- Overseeing the dat-to-day classroom routines and activities.
Substitute Teacher Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in teaching is preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Please respond electronically. Send resume letter of interest, and completed NFA application, to firstname.lastname@example.org.