Norwood-Fontbonne Academy is seeking a Staff Accountant to work directly with the Director of Business Operations. The Staff Accountant is involved in the day-to-day operations including maintaining the general ledger, monitoring the school budget, cash functions, monthly financial statement preparation, tuition collection, etc. This position coordinates the human resources functions.
Norwood-Fontbonne Academy is a pre-k through grade 8, Catholic, independent, co-ed, elementary school sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph and located in Chestnut Hill, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Committed to Catholic values as well as the vision, mission, and values of Norwood-Fontbonne Academy
- BBA or BS in Accounting – required
- 2 years’ work experience in business office setting
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Experience with Quick Books or other accounting/bookkeeping software
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to multi task
- Strong interpersonal skills