DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS AND MARKETING
Norwood-Fontbonne Academy is currently seeking a full-time Director of Communications and Marketing to join our Senior Leadership Team.
Director of Communications plans and implements numerous approaches to communicate the NFA message, news, and image to multiple constituencies while at the same time furthering the Mission and Vision of Norwood-Fontbonne Academy as a sponsored work of the Sisters of Saint Joseph of Philadelphia. The Director of Communications and Marketing reports to the President and is responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive and dynamic communication strategy that reflects NFA’s mission and values and supports the school’s ambitious plans for the future. The director will ensure clarity in branding and positioning while communicating daily campus life through various media including print, digital, and video to meet admissions, fundraising and engagement goals. The Director’s primary focus is on communications, public/media relations, and strategic marketing. The Director also serves as a member of the Senior Leadership team and works closely with its members, as well as with all School constituencies including faculty, parents, alumni, and Advisory Board.
Essential Skills, Requirements, Education and Experience:
- Commitment to embracing Catholic education, specifically the mission of Norwood-Fontbonne Academy
- Bachelor's Degree; minimum of five years in a leadership role in communications and marketing of a school or relevant organization.
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal, writing, and editing
- Experience with Finalsite website CMS, desirable
- Demonstrated experience in web content management, SEO, design and social media
- Experience in Google Suite, Photoshop and InDesign desirable
- Exceptional personal integrity and commitment to results
- A team player and team builder who has a passion for and commitment to achieving excellence in all aspects of the school’s mission
- Proven success developing and managing and building relationships with colleagues, civic and business leaders, the media, donors, parents, board members, and alumni
- Proven track record as an independent and goal-oriented manager
- Strong ability to identify and resolve issues. Demonstrated leadership and effectiveness in developing a long-term strategic vision and accomplishing organizational and financial goals
- Results-oriented, able to see concepts and ideas through to implementation with the assistance of key constituencies and action with a strong ability to set and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
Interested candidates should submit a letter of introduction, CV, and list of three professional references and, if available, samples of work to Dr. Ryan Killeen, President, c/o email@example.com. No phone inquiries, please.