JUNIOR VARSITY FIELD HOCKEY COACH
Available this fall, NFA is looking for a JV field hockey coach for grades 5 and 6. If interested, contact Jim Rockenbach, Athletic Director, at email@example.com.
DIRECTOR OF INSTITUTIONAL ADVANCEMENT
The Director of Institutional Advancement identifies, cultivates, solicits and stewards donors to advance the mission of Norwood-Fontbonne Academy (NFA) from within all of NFA’s constituencies including the Advisory Board, committee members, faculty and staff, alumni, current parents, alumni parents, foundations, corporations, and other members of the community at large. The incumbent’s focus is on building a culture of philanthropy among all constituencies. The Director of Institutional Advancement oversees the Office of Institutional Advancement and related personnel. The Director of Institutional Advancement serves as a member of the Senior Leadership Team and works closely with its members, as well as with all school constituencies.
Essential Skills, Requirements, Education and Experience:
- Demonstrates a commitment to embracing Catholic education, specifically the mission of Norwood-Fontbonne Academy and the Sisters of St. Joseph
- A minimum of five to seven years in a leadership role in development with primary experience in major gifts, annual fund and alumni relations in an educational setting or other relevant organization
- Proven experience with opening and closing major gifts
- Exceptional personal integrity, accountability, and commitment to results
- A team player and team builder that has a passion for and commitment to achieving excellence in all aspects of the school’s mission
- Exceptional communication skills - verbal, writing, and editing
- Strong ability to identify and resolve issues. Demonstrated leadership and effectiveness in developing a long-term strategic vision and accomplishing organizational and financial goals
- Results-oriented, able to see concepts and ideas through to implementation with the assistance of key constituencies; demonstrates a strong ability to set and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic, requiring minimal direction for completing assignments and projects
Interested candidates should submit a letter of introduction, CV, and list of three professional references and, if available, samples of work to Dr. Ryan Killeen, President, c/o firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone inquiries.